Style: Folk House
Description: This is a one-story wood frame structure with vinyl siding and a concrete coated brick foundation. There is a front porch with a hipped roof and modern wood posts and railing. A gable wall dormer is located on the east side.
Construction Date: circa 1890’s
Hagedon paid taxes in 1859, 1864, and 1877 on this
lot. Values indicate a house was there,
but on the eastern half of the lot. The first known residents were the
Archibald McDougall family in the 1893.
Archibald was a clerk, George was a parcel boy for Charles Ross, and
Martha was a clerk for C. E. Barrett.
James O. Parker, a photographer, lived there in 1901. Allan McCann, a machinist, and his wife