Description: This turn of the century home is a one-story wood frame structure with vinyl siding and a cement block foundation. It is a long narrow front gabled building. On the south is a minor cross gable and on the north a gabled dormer. Other decorative elements include a full width front porch with Ionic half columns on contoured cement block pillars. The front entrance is flanked by large windows having leaded glass upper transoms. The side windows are double hung with the upper half divided into six lights. This home contributes to the historic character of this neighborhood.
Construction Date: 1912
water service was turned on in August 1912, and the house is first listed in
the 1915 City Directory. It served as
the rectory for