Style: Colonial Revival
Description: A two-story wood frame structure with cement shingle siding and a concrete block foundation. It has a front gabled gambrel roof, with a centered small square window flanked by a pair of taller double hung windows. There is one wall dormer on each side, with a small diamond shaped window in the south dormer. The full width front porch has a flat roof with small brackets in the eaves, and Ionic columns on concrete piers, and concrete railing. There is a shallow semi-hexigonal bay window on the right side of the porch. There is also a small porch on the south side.
Construction Date: 1910-1912
Context: The first residents were Dennis Brennan, manager of the Brennan Furniture Company, and his wife Helen from 1912 to 1920. Addison Donaldson, foreman for U B & A Company, and his wife Hazel lived there in 1921. David Houston, President-Treasurer of Huron Fuel & Supply Company, and his wife Helen lived there in 1923-24. George Smith, maintenance supervisor for the County Road Commission, and his wife Minnie lived there from about 1930 to at least 1940.