Style: Folk House
Description: This turn of the century symmetrical house is a two story wood frame building with vinyl siding and a concrete block foundation. It is box shaped, has a pyramidal roof, and a rear addition. There is a small off center porch.
Construction Date: mid 1890’s
was not on the 1892 Sanborn Insurance Map, but was on the 1898 map. First known resident was G. W. Palmer,
physician and surgeon in 1899. Thomas G.
Howard of the Howard Furniture Company lived there in 1901. There were various residents until Frank and
Isabel Sweetser from 1910 – 1918, a pharmacist for
G.E. Williamson. Henry and Florence
Masterson were there until 1940. He was
a barber at