Description: This modern, one-story commercial building is constructed of concrete block walls with brick and large windows on the front. A large aluminum canopy overhangs two sides. This structure is non-conforming.
Construction Date: 1958
Context: City Assessor records indicate this structure was built in 1958 as a drugstore by John and Ruth Barnett, who sold it in 1963. It continues to be used in that capacity, being known as Vollmer’s Pharmacy.